GROUP INFO - PLEASE READ BEFORE JOINING/SUBMITTING.
We accept any work that is focused on existing Vocaloid/UTAU (no OCs!!). They must be within dA rules. You can submit 1 deviation per week.
- Please submit pictures in their appropriate folders. Anything submitted to the incorrect folder will be declined instantly. Take care when submitting! Make sure it's going to the right folder.
- Look before you submit - Gallery submissions and Favorites submissions are different!
- No multiples. Submit one version of each artwork only. (For example, if you do a recolor. You can't submit two versions of the same artwork)
- Black Rock Shooter is not Vocaloid and thus is NOT ALLOWED. We also do not accept Kagerou Project etc. - submissions are to be strictly Vocaloid & UTAU only.
- We also do not accept song mascots (e.g. Luka's boyfriend from Just Be Friends) unless they are pictured together with an official Vocaloid / recognized UTAU.
- No desktop screenshots!
- No inappropriate pictures - submissions should be G or PG.
- No original characters dressing up as Vocaloids, and NO ORIGINAL VOCALOIDS OR UTAUS. Submissions must be of recognized Vocaloids, as well as recognized UTAUs complete with voice bank.
- All art submissions must be neatly done, finished-looking and polished pictures. NO WIPs, LINEARTS, SKETCHES OR ROUGH WORKS!
- All cosplay submissions must be of completed costumes. No WIPs or anything that looks like a WIP. Photos must be clean (dark, blurry, grainy etc photos will NOT be accepted). Crowded convention photos will also NOT be accepted as they are more in the vein of "casual snapshots" rather than art.
- As above, all figurine photos must also be clean, polished, good quality photos. Photos cluttered with other figurines not relevant to Vocaloid will not be accepted.
We follow deviantART's policies. That means editing, tracing, and to stop the confusion, eyeballed (drawn by just looking) pictures are not allowed. Original dollbases will be accepted, but not dollbases that are traced without permission from the original artist.
- Club Chat
- Random Vocaloid Fun
- Vocaloid Usage Help
Thanks to MiharuStar for making us the icon!